- It's wireless and compatible with Cricut Design Space iPad app.
- Since it's wireless, all projects can be saved to the cloud, which allows users to conveniently swap between their laptop and iPad.
- Cartridges are linked to your Cricut ID and delivered over the cloud. So once you've loaded a cartridge, you have it everywhere you go.
- There's no overlay simply because it's not needed! You just lay all of your cuts out in the Cricut Design Space app and you can see everything you are cutting all at once. So goodbye handbooks!
- It comes with a ton of "make-it-now" projects. You just send them straight to the machine and they are ready to go. You can also customize them with your own font and images!
- Fonts and images can be uploaded for free - the machine can actually print writing that looks just like handwriting! You can also draw and upload pictures to the machine without having to cut anything out.
Cricut Explore Air now available
TagsCricut Explore Air
In 2007, I started crafting and combined my computer skills in using software to design cutting shapes to decorate my scrapbook layouts, make home décor pieces and much more. I love to share by teaching others how to use the software for their die cutting machines so they can get the most out of their toys.