For some reason, this one just came together as I worked on it. I love it when that happens!!!
I used some of the Stampin' Up! designer papers I have in my stash and two Hero Arts stamp sets for the flowers and leaves.
After cutting out all the shapes, I glued the leaves directly to the card front and used dimensional foam to attach the flowers. I used black pigment ink and embossing powder for all my stamping and then heat embossed the images. I used an embossing pen to add dots of embossing fluid to the centres of the flowers and then used Zing metallic embossing powders to give them a bit more pop.
In 2007, I started crafting and combined my computer skills in using software to design cutting shapes to decorate my scrapbook layouts, make home décor pieces and much more. I love to share by teaching others how to use the software for their die cutting machines so they can get the most out of their toys.